13th November 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Hello everyone, can any of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar University for studying PhD program in Biotechnology? I am interested in securing admission in this university for a PhD(Biotechnology) program. Kindly help me!

15th November 2020, 11:28 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university or through any national level entrance exam.

Applicant can apply for this course through official website.

www.brau.edu.in
17th November 2020, 11:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Biotechnology at Dr. BR Ambedkar University is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the website www.dbrau.org.in by clicking on "Academics option and thereafter selecting the PhD option". Take a printout of the application form and fill the form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee then submit the form at the given below address.

Dr. BR Ambedkar University,
Coordinator PhD Admission
Department of Biotechnology
IBS, Khandari Campus, Agra - 282002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?