13th September 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Biotechnology) course in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

14th September 2018, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

You need to apply for admission on a prescribed format, when admission notification is released by the university. Just make sure you sent photocopy of all the relevant documents along with the application.

Admission will be purely based on merit. You need to appear for written exam and interview before you are finalised for admission. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for it.
15th September 2018, 05:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University are as follows:-
Candidates are mostly selected based on performance in the CSIR-UGC/CSIR JRF/ NET/ GATEetc. Entrance examination and subsequent rounds of personal interview.
15th September 2018, 06:36 PM
ranu shahi

Admission process to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University is based on counseling after qualifying CSIR- UGC NET entrance test.
aspirants must have completed post-graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?