12th December 2018, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Rural Development. I want to do PhD in this specialization in Dr. BR Ambedkar University. Can you please let me know about the procedure to secure admission? Thank you!

15th December 2018, 09:44 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

The application forms will be available online for the admission on their official website. You need to download them from their website.

You need to first register yourself to the course and submit the registration fee, which is of Rs. 500/- by DD drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of The Registrar, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.

You need to send the filled up application form and your qualifying certificates along with the DD to their postal address which is as follows :

Vizag srikakulam highway,

Ambedkar University Road,

Etcherla, Andhra Pradesh 532410
18th February 2022, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Rural Development) in Dr. BR Ambedkar University?

Please suggest me, admission form available or 2023 batch at Dr.BR ambedker university Srikakulam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?