8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Graphic Era Deemed University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Graphic Era Deemed University for studying PhD(Biotechnology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

13th September 2019, 07:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Graphic Era Deemed University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Biotechnology at Graphic Era Deemed University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10 point scale in the qualifying examination for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE/NET/SLET or written test followed by an interview.

Admission applications are available in the month of May/December of the year. First of all candidate needs to register themselves on the university website www.geu.ac.in. After registration fill the application form and pay the application fee online and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?