8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Biotechnology) in Graphic Era Deemed University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for PhD(Biotechnology) course which is available in Graphic Era Deemed University? I am interested to do this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Thank you!

13th September 2019, 06:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to pursue PhD(Biotechnology) in Graphic Era Deemed University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to pursue PhD in Biotechnology at Graphic Era Deemed University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of score obtained in GATE/NET/SLET or written test followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10 point scale in the qualifying examination for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.geu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?