2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Graphic Era Hill University for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  5. What is the procedure to join summer paid internship in any company?
  6. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  9. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Is the AICTE approval important for getting a government job?
  11. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. List of government institutions in Maharashtra to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  18. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
7th August 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Graphic Era Hill University for studying Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Applicants can apply online for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University. Those who have passed 10th with 45% marks from a reputed board / institution with science subject are eligible to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering. Applicants who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Computer Science with 50% marks or 10th + 2 years ITI Certificate are eligible to study Diploma in Automobile engineering through lateral entry admission (directly to the second year of the diploma course). Applicants are shortlisted for the admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through marks scored in the qualifying examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?