13th November 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Vikrama Simhapuri University for studying PhD in Biotechnology course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

14th November 2019, 10:58 PM
Satendra urf Sattu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

1. Vikrama Somhapuri University (VSU) conducts VSUPGCET to provide admission in various PG programs.

2. VSUPGCET qualified students have to appear in the counselling process organized by the university at the designated centers.

3. For Integrated M.Sc, BFA and Diploma, the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit followed by document verification.

4. For Ph.D. programs, students have to qualify in APRCET followed by an interview.

5. Application form can be filled online followed by submission at the university office in person or through post.

You may visit www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
15th November 2019, 03:58 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Admission procedure to study PhD (Biotechnology) in Vikrama Simhapuri University are as mentioned below:-
Admission will be strictly done on the basis of APRCET Score along with personal interview or through UGC NET/ CSIR NET/ GATE.

Fee expenses are as follows:-
Year 1 - Rs. 14,040/-
Year 2 - Rs. 14,040/-
Year 3 - Rs. 14,040/-
So, Grand Total Fee - Rs. 42,120/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?