21st February 2020, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Physics) from Vikrama Simhapuri University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission into this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

23rd February 2020, 11:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Vikrama Simhapuri University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Physics at Vikrama Simhapuri University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the APRCET (Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance test) followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in by clicking on the Apply Online option. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?