12th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Commerce) course in Himachal Pradesh University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

21st October 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Commerce) course in Himachal Pradesh University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates have to apply offline for the admission to study PhD (Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University. Those who have passed a master’s degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD (Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Commerce). Admission to the PhD (Commerce) in Himachal Pradesh University is done on the basis of candidates’ performance on the academic record, entrance test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?