25th August 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Library Science and want to do M.Sc in same field in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me the admission procedure. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Manav Bharti recognized by UGC/AICTE of Himachal Pradesh
  2. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  3. Is M.Phil valid all over India by Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh?
  4. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Is Manav Bharti University(Himachal Pradesh) approved by UGC and AICTE?
  6. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in any private college being a ECE Diploma Holder of Manav Bharati University?
  8. Is distance education course from Manonmanium Sundaranor University and Periyar Maniammai University UG degree certificate valid for UPSC, TNPSC, RRB and other government jobs?
  9. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?
  12. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  13. Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by UGC?
  14. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh recognized by UGC? Is their M.Phil Degree Valid?
  15. What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective?
  16. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh(Solain), Recognized by UGC? Is their Ph.D degree valid?
  17. How to join the IT jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have passing MSc IT from Karnataka State Open University?
  18. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
30th November 2015, 09:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Library Science in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.Sc in Library Science and want to do M.Sc in same field in Manav Bharati Vidhyapith, Himachal Pradesh. Please tell me the admission procedure. Thank you in advance.
The following eligibility is needed to pursue M.Sc in Library Science:

- Applicants need a Graduation degree to be eligible for M.Sc in Library Science course.
- Applicants need to be an Graduate with at least 50% marks and 5% reduction in marks is given to students who belongs to reserved category.

Admission to the M.Sc in Library Science through Manav Bharati Vidyapeeth is based on the marks obtained by the candidates in entrance exam. Final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the entrance exam. Please visit the official website for more Information.

Official website - www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?