16th November 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Mangalore University for studying PhD(Commerce) program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

21st November 2019, 07:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Commerce at Mangalore University is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks in aggregate for reserved category from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit in the entrance test and interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application through university website www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in by clicking on Apply option. After clicking on the Apply tab click on the PhD application form link and download the application form. Take a print out and fill the application form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and submit the application form along with demand draft in favour of "Finance Officer, Mangalore University, Mangalagangotri", payable at Mangalagangotri. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Mangalore University
Mangalagangotri, Karnataka State - 574199
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?