10th June 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Mangalore University for studying PhD in Commerce course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses of studying M.Phil(Physics) in Mangalore University?
  3. Is KMC Mangalore a Government Colleges or Private College? Procedure for getting admission into MBBS course?
  4. Distance education of M.Sc food and Nutrition in Mysore university?
  5. Both GATE and JRF exam are required to get admission in PhD at NITK Mangalore?
  6. Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?
  7. List of the colleges offering Genetic engineering in Mangalore? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Administration) in Mangalore University?
  12. Mangalore University B.A 5th semester question papers?
  13. Can I get admission in Manipal university of Mangalore for MBBS seat after giving MHTCET exam?
  14. List of evening colleges which offer M.Com course to B.Com graduate in Mangalore?
  15. Scholarships available to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?
  16. Which is the best University for M.Sc in Computer Science in Karnataka?
  17. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  18. How may I get scholarship in the second year of BBM course in Mangalore university?
12th June 2018, 03:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Commerce) in Mangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Mangalore University for studying PhD in Commerce course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Commerce or allied subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD Commerce admission at Mangalore University. Candidates have to appear for the Centralized Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Mangalore University for the PhD Commerce admission. Candidates are selected based on Centralized Entrance Test, Interview and marks secured in the qualifying examinations. Those who have qualified UGC/CSIR - JRF / NET / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship holder / MPhil are exempted from the entrance test. Candidates can find the details in the Mangalore University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?