28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Mewar University for PhD program in Economics? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?
  2. How to get admission in Mewar University Rajasthan for B.Tech?
  3. When the admission of M.Phil(Sociology) will be started in Mewar University? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Universities for Ph.D after M.Ed, M.Phil and B.Ed? Is it valid in Mewar university? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Documents required to apply for PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Mewar after completing MSc Botany
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  8. How many PhD(Economics) seats are available in Mewar University?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Mewar University? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  11. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  12. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  13. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  15. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  18. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?
2nd August 2018, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in Mewar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Mewar University for PhD program in Economics? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates have to apply for the admission (twice a year) to study PhD Economics in Mewar University. They have to clear the entrance test on General Research Aptitude and Subject Competency and interview to study PhD Economics in Mewar University. Selected candidates are allotted with PhD Supervisor. They have to submit the research synopsis within three months. Those who have passed Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% marks or equivalent grades are eligible to study PhD Economics in Mewar University. Candidates have to contact the Mewar University Economics department for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?