24th September 2011, 05:48 PM
ronrocks

Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?

i get 60.33% in hsc n i have completed my BCA from ellim university in lateral n i want to continue my study by MCA so can i get an admission to MITPUNE .so what would be the procedure of fees and admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BCA in MIT, Pune? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  4. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure for admission in mit pune for MCA?
  6. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  7. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  8. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  9. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  10. What is the fee structure for MIT? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. What is the fee structure of MIT? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Admission procedure of Oxford University for BCA?
  13. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  14. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  15. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  16. Is ELLIM university certificate valid in India? I am doing BCA in EIILM University
  17. What is the fee structure and admission procedure? How to take admission in BCA Non Regular
  18. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
26th April 2012, 01:21 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?

Hello,

I post Contact Details of MIT Pune here admission is through MCET. Call to him they will gave you all details of MCA admission procedure and fee structure.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
S.No.124, Paud Road, Kothrud,
Pune 411038
Maharashtra INDIA
Ph: +91-20-3027 3400, +91-20-3027 3459
Fax: 91 020 5442770
Email : [email protected]
15th June 2012, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?

can i get admission for bachelor of computer science in MIT pune?
i get 59.6% in hs with PCM combination and computer science.
5th January 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

can i write after 10th bca course
12th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

We have clear BCA from CMJ University / Eiilm university / Karnataka State Open University. We will required admission in Gujarat University for MBA? Is it possible? PLEASE GIVE ME REPLY ON E-MAIL - [email protected]
25th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

after doing .BA. I can apply for government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?