10th April 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Educational Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD in Educational Studies course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

24th May 2019, 01:16 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Educational Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD in Educational Studies course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Candidates have to apply online for the admission to study PhD (Educational Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Eligibility to pursue a PhD (Educational Studies) in Jamia Millia Islamia is a pass in a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized university. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Educational Studies) in JMI. Those candidates who have cleared NET / JRF / SLET / GATE shall be exempted from appearing in the PhD Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?