11th January 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Central University of Gujarat for studying PhD in Environment and Sustainable Development course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

17th January 2019, 12:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Central University of Gujarat conducts entrance exam to get admission in PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) program. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam, are called for interview. Candidates who have cleared UGC NET/ CSIR/JRF examinations are exempted from appearing in the entrance exam. They are called directly for the interview.

Central University of Gujarat website is given below.
http://www.cug.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?