11th January 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Environment and Sustainable Development from Central University of Gujarat. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

14th May 2022, 10:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

The Course Structure is:-

*Review of Literature

*Quantitative Method

*Research Methodology

*Computer Application

Duration of PhD Environment and Sustainable Development is 3 years.
15th May 2022, 06:33 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat?

Qualification required for PhD Environment and Sustainable Development is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

The course Structure of PhD Environment and Sustainable Development is:-

Review of Literature
Computer Application
Quantitative Methods
Research Methodology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?