11th January 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) seats are available in Central University of Gujarat?

Dear friends, I am planning to do PhD in Environment and Sustainable Development from Central University of Gujarat. So, I just want to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this university? Can you please let me know about the seats availability asap?

17th January 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) seats are available in Central University of Gujarat?

There are total number of 7 (Seven) PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) seats available in Central University of Gujarat. Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in any
discipline of sciences with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade) from any recognized university to be eligible to study PhD(Environment and Sustainable Development) in Central University of Gujarat.

Central University of Gujarat website is given below.
http://www.cug.ac.in

Last edited by ppsahu; 19th January 2019 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?