21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Anugrah Narayan College for PhD program in Environmental Science? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

21st June 2022, 11:56 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Environmental Science with minimum 55%marks.

You have qualify the entrance exam called UGC NET JRF to study PhD Environmental Science.
24th June 2022, 04:20 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College?

The admission procedure to study PhD Environmental Science at Anugrah Narayan College is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Environmental Science.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC NET JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?