21st September 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Environmental Science in Anugrah Narayan College. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

17th September 2019, 03:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Environmental Science in Anugrah Narayan College. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?
If you have below given score card then you are eligible for scholarship to pursue a PhD(Environmental Science) in Anugrah Narayan College for PhD in Environmental Science.

UGC NET JRF

Gold Medalist in masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?