6th March 2021, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for a PhD in Geology program in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

7th March 2021, 04:53 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Geology) in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for admission procedure.

http://www.prsu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?