22nd August 2019, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Geology) in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Geology) course in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

7th September 2019, 07:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Geology) in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Geology) course in Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.
Educational qualification required for UGC NET exam in Geology is masters degree in Geology from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC/ST category candidates. Final year students are also eligible for UGC NET exam.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?