11th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Osmania University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Library & Information Science program in Osmania University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 01:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Library & Information Science program in Osmania University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study PhD (Library & Information Science) in Osmania University after notification is released for the same. For the admission to pursue the PhD (Library & Information Science) in Osmania University, candidates have to clear the PhD Eligibility Test. If the candidate has passed UGC – NET / CSIR – NET / GATE / SET / MPhil degree in regular mode, then he/she is exempted from appearing in the PhD Eligibility Test. The PhD Eligibility Test contains Objective type multiple choice questions for 100 marks (maximum).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?