12th April 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(English) admission in Gautam Buddha University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Gautam Buddha University to study PhD in English course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

24th May 2019, 02:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(English) admission in Gautam Buddha University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Gautam Buddha University to study PhD in English course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Some of the documents required to apply for the admission to pursue PhD (English) in Gautam Buddha University are given below:

Application Form – Fully filled

Copies of Mark Sheets and Certificates (BA and MA)

PhD Entrance Examination – Certificate

Address Proof

ID Proof

Students have to contact the Department of English and Modern Languages, Gautam Buddha University for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?