20th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done M.Sc in Biotechnology with 64% marks overall in Degree from Bangalore University. I am looking for admission to PhD in Madras university. What is the procedure & last date of applying? Please help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  3. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in Madras University? Detailed information about this course?
  10. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  14. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Colleges and last date of submission of application for PhD in Biotechnology?
  18. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?