27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?

Hello,
I have completed my M.A. in English just now and waiting for the results so I now wanted to do PhD in English but I don't know the procedure to do it. I want to know the correct steps to do a PhD in Calicut University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  13. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  17. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  18. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2016, 09:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my M.A. in English just now and waiting for the results so I now wanted to do PhD in English but I don't know the procedure to do it. I want to know the correct steps to do a PhD in Calicut University?
The eligibility to study, the PhD in English in Calicut University is a pass in M.A in English with the minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to prepare the brief presentation of your research topic. The candidate who already cleared the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET/SLET/M.Phil/GATE is exempted from the entrance examination. The website links are given below;
Official website

Please find the below attachment;
Attached Files
File Type: pdf RulesRegulationsPhD.pdf(99.6 KB, 46 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?