25th August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?

Hi,
I am a postgraduate in Veterinary Science and I would like to do a PhD in Biotechnology from Mysore University. Eligibility they are telling is M.Sc in Life Sciences. Please tell me whether I will be eligible for the same.
Regards-
Rahul

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  2. BHU offers PhD in Biotechnology to M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Forensic Science being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  8. How can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science being a MCA postgraduate?
  9. How to study MSc in physics in Mysore University? Percentage requirement to get a free seat in Mysore University?
  10. Whether GRE scorecard is necessary to study PhD in USA for M.Tech(Biotechnology) postgraduate?
  11. Possibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Harvard University for M.Sc student?
  12. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to do PhD in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the college for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc Physics
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Microbiology with ICAR NET certificate?
  17. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Hindi in Osmania University being a postgraduate and a Private Teacher?
12th September 2015, 11:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a postgraduate in Veterinary Science and I would like to do a PhD in Biotechnology from Mysore University. Eligibility they are telling is M.Sc in Life Sciences. Please tell me whether I will be eligible for the same.
Regards-
Rahul
You have completed post graduate course in Veterinary Science so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B. Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
30th June 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?

Hi my age is 30 and I completed m.sc animal biotechnology and I want to do p.hd in animal biotechnology whether I am eligible for CSIR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?