2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Shoolini University for PhD program in Management Studies? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

12th April 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Shoolini University for PhD program in Management Studies? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD (Management) in the Shoolini University. Eligibility to study, the PhD (Management) is a pass in a master’s degree in Business Management / Environmental Management or any other related discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the PhD (Management) is made on the basis of candidates’ performance on the Shoolini University Entrance Test and Personal Interview conducted by the University. Those who have qualified NET/JRF/MPhil/SAT shall be exempted from appearing in the entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?