2nd June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Shoolini University for studying PhD program in the field of Microbiology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University? -- [New]
  3. Procedure and date to apply for Ph.D in electronics(Physics) from Jaypee University Solan or Shoolini University?
  4. List of universities and eligibility to do PhD in Agronomy? Does Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences, Solan provides PhD?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?
  6. How many PhD(Microbiology) seats are available in Shoolini University?
  7. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  9. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  10. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  11. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  13. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  14. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  15. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  16. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?

3rd June 2018, 05:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Microbiology) in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Shoolini University for studying PhD program in the field of Microbiology. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Candidates can collect the application from the university or by post or by downloading it from the official website of the Shoolini University for applying PhD Microbiology. Candidates can also apply online. Eligibility to do a PhD in Microbiology in Shoolini University is a pass in Master’s Degree in Microbiology or related discipline with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. Admission to the PhD in Microbiology is done through an entrance test and personal interview before the admission committee of the university. The Shoolini University website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?