2nd April 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Management Studies in Shoolini University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

12th April 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Shoolini University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Management Studies in Shoolini University. Please let me know about the entrance exam asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Shoolini University Entrance Test and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Management) in Shoolini University. Candidates who have qualified NET/JRF/SET/MPhil are exempted from appearing in the Shoolini University Entrance Test for the admission to study PhD (Management) in the Shoolini University. However, they have to appear for the Personal Interview to study PhD (Management) in the Shoolini University. Details are available at the website link given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?