19th August 2018, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

I want to join Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology for studying PhD(Computer Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

22nd June 2022, 04:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

The entrance exam called UGC NET,GATE and SLET to study PhD Computer Science at Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology.
23rd June 2022, 08:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

To study PhD Computer Science is candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Computer Science.

GATE and UGC NET is the entrance exam to Study PhD Computer Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?