6th August 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mass Communication) in Rama University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Rama University for a PhD in Mass Communication. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this university. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

20th August 2019, 01:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mass Communication) in Rama University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Mass Communication at Rama University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test (as per UGC minimum standard and procedure for the award of MPhil/PhD degrees) regulation.

The candidate can fill the application form online through university website www.ramauniversity.ac.in. This application form was available on 25th June 2019, the entrance test was held on 29th June 2019 and the declaration of result was on dated 15th July 2019. You can also check this information on the university website by clicking on PhD tab.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?