18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Rama University for studying PhD in Operational Research program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many PhD(Operational Research) seats are available in Rama University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biostatistics) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  12. Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Munich University for research?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Economics at National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia?
  15. When the notification of PhD(Biostatistics) admission will be released in Rama University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  17. What is the admission procedure for Delhi University? I want to make career in research field
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Immunology) in Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur?
20th June 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Rama University for studying PhD in Operational Research program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD Operational (faculty of commerce and management) in Rama University. Candidates with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD Operational in Rama University. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Operational through Rama University Entrance Test (RUET) and Interview after submitting all documents and verification. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the Rama University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?