6th August 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University for studying PhD in Medicine program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  3. How many PhD(Medicine) seats are available in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  6. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of PGD in Global Finance in Himalayan University? Is it a correspondence course?
  8. Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Pathology) in Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Health Care Administration) in Rama University? -- [New]
  11. Can I take admission in Himalayan University for pursuing Paramedical courses? Is the University certified by Government? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be acceptable for all jobs if I complete B.Tech from Himalayan University?
  13. Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in Himalayan University Dehradun?
  16. Procedure of admission in LLB course at Swami Vivekanand University, Madhya Pradesh? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in 11th (Commerce) at Swami Vivekanand High School and Junior College Mumbai? Total fees to study here?

30th June 2022, 06:36 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Medicine at Swami Rama Himalayan University is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%marks.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and NET.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?