11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University for PhD program in Mathematics? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  3. Requirements to apply for PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  4. How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?
  5. List of universities recognized under UGC as well as NCTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  7. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  9. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  10. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases in Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?
  13. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  14. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  15. Which are the distance learning institutes in Allahabad approved by AICTE
  16. How to do MSc mathematics after doing BCA?
  17. Can I do LLB after B.Sc through distance education
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
15th July 2022, 09:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mathematics) in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in Mathematics with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Mathematics.

GATE, NET and SET is the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?