10th June 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?

Hello, I am going to apply for PhD in Mathematics course in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University. But I don’t know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD program in this University. Can you please let me know about the seats availability?

15th September 2019, 09:59 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University?

Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University

The total number of Ph.D. (Mathematics) seats that are available in Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Pandit Sundarlal Sharma Open University.

Bilaspur Koni-Birkona Marg, Gram Post-Birkona
Bilaaspur, Chhattisgarh 495009, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?