7th December 2011, 10:02 AM
sarikagi

Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?

Dear Sir..

I got the 43 % in Graduation and after that done PG in Master of Social scince with 65 % I,m eligible for B.ed or not?

8th December 2011, 02:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?

Hello friend,yes you are eligible I will suggest you to try in IGNOU. IGNOU entrace exam for B.ed generally starts in the month of july.A pass in the Bachelors’ degree from a certified institute is the pre-requisite criterion to apply for the exam
A candidate should have teaching experience in primary, secondary, higher or senior secondary school recognized by Board. There is no age bar to apply for the test.
All the best
2nd February 2012, 09:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarikagi View Post
Dear Sir..

I got the 43 % in Graduation and after that done PG in Master of Social scince with 65 % I,m eligible for B.ed or not?
HI,
Yes you can apply for B.Ed after passing the M.SC..

You can take admission in top university like:-
> Delhi University
> Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
> Karnataka State Open University
> K. K. Handique State University
> Kota Open University
> Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University
> Nalanda Open University
> Netaji Subhas Open University
> Pt. Sunderlal Sharma Open University
> Tamil Nadu Open University

GOOD LUCK!
3rd February 2012, 02:25 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 43% in Graduation and completed Master of Social Science with 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarikagi View Post
Dear Sir..

Yes you are eligible for B.ed. Qualification is required must be a graduated.
6th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

i have got 43% in B.A. and i want to do b.ed from a reputated university.pls help me out
3rd May 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc in maths honours from calcutta university.am i eligible to do B.Ed?
30th July 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

How exam papers conducted msc mathematics by distance education in pune university?&what syllabus for it?
26th October 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 44.78% in graduation and completed D El Ed course with 55% ?ABUL HASHEM
15th November 2013, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course having secured 33% in graduation.if i scored above 60%in master of social work
,that time my age must be 33?or what kind of job i can get after persuing the particular course..specially for 33yrs house wife?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?