7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Nutritional Science. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Allahabad University for PhD in Statistics?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Allahabad? What is the procedure followed to get the admission?
  5. Whether Allahabad University offer M.A.(Journalism & Mass Communication)? Eligibility to study for Political Science graduate?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD (Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University with 53% in Master's Degree?
  7. How to do B.Ed from Barkatullah University after completing graduation from Allahabad University? What is the procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PhD Geography at University of Allahabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and fee for Photography course at Allahabad University?
  11. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Com in Allahabad University Campus? I have given the exam for B.Com first year from Allahabad degree college
  12. Polytechnic courses available to study in IERT, Allahabad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science) in Krishna University? -- [New]
  14. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  17. Do the following colleges allow Ph.D in PS despite of PG from Purvanchal university?
  18. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
13th July 2018, 08:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

To be eligible for PhD program the candidate should have done m
Masters Degree in the relevant discipline from the recognised University with at least 55% marks.
The admission in this course will be through the entrance exam conducted by the University. The application form and prospectus can be obtained in the month of July from the office of the registrar in person or by post on the payment of the acquired application fees.
15th July 2018, 10:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?

In order to pursue PhD from Allahabad University, you need to have minimum eligibility criteria in the required subject and that is Master's Degree in the particular subject and you have to appear in the entrance examination and that is National Eligibility Test.
Your marks in National Eligibility Test will definitely going to show that whether you will be able to get admission in this university or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?