27th August 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Process to become an Aeronautical engineer after cracking or without cracking the entrance exam?

Hi Sir, I am Hakeem. I want to become an aeronautical engineer then I have to study 12th but I have a doubt that with how many marks should I get to have eligibility. I passed 12th with 77%. Am I eligible for this course? If I got rank in EAMCET or not got any rank then what is the next step. How many money i have to spend for this course. Soon reply me Sir.

28th August 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to become an Aeronautical engineer after cracking or without cracking the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am Hakeem. I want to become an aeronautical engineer then I have to study 12th but I have a doubt that with how many marks should I get to have eligibility. I passed 12th with 77%. Am I eligible for this course? If I got rank in EAMCET or not got any rank then what is the next step. How many money i have to spend for this course. Soon reply me Sir.
Candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Biology / any vocational subject and English as subjects with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Manipal Institute of Technology. Admission to the course is done on the basis of an All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET) and marks scored in 10+2. Manipal Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here. Candidates can also study the BTech Aeronautical Engineering in various engineering colleges. Admission to the course is done on the basis of an entrance test. Candidates can study the BTech in Aeronautical Engineering without entrance examination in Tamil Nadu.
28th August 2017, 06:59 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to become an Aeronautical engineer after cracking or without cracking the entrance exam?

In order to pursue Aeronautical Engineering, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria for it.
Eligibility Criteria:
  • You must have completed 12th standard in Science stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board of education.
  • You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in your 12th standard.
  • You must have secured 60% marks in your 12th Science standard.
  • Your age should not be less than 17 years during the time of admission.
You can take admission to pursue this course either by appearing and qualifying entrance examination or through management quota.
If you want to take admission through management quota then you have to pay a big amount and management fees is also high. Fees for admission to engineering colleges through management quota differ from college to college, so better you select a particular college in which you want to take admission and then you can contact to them for information regarding fee structure.
Below I have listed some names of Aeronautical Engineering colleges:
>Pune Institute of Aviation Technology
Address: Survey No. 65, Behind Ashok Leyland Workshop, Katraj-Mumbai Bypass, , Ambegoan (Budruk), Pune, Maharashtra 411046
Phone: 020 2437 6075
>Madras Institute of Technology
Address: MIT Road, Radha Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600044
Phone: 044 2251 6002
>Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Information Technology
Address: Shastri Campus, S No. 85, NDA Road, Dangat Patil Nagar, Shivane, Pune, Maharashtra 411023
Phone: 098220 13633
>Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Address: Main Gate Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545
>Nehru College Of Aeronautics and Applied Science
Address: #451-D, Palakkad Road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641008
Phone: 0422 225 2671
>Academy Of Aerospace & Aviation
Address: 2, Press Complex, Swadesh Bhavan, A B Road, A B Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452008
Phone: 0731 400 4458
28th August 2017, 09:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many private colleges and government colleges available in India, through which you can become an Aeronautical engineer. You can get such qualification easily, because there is no dearth of engineering colleges.

The important point will be quality of your education. If you have to get admission in a top college, then you have to crack the entrance exam with top rank. For making a successful career in this field, you need to have good education first.
28th August 2017, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to become an Aeronautical Engineer, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a recognised board. To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE Main, EAMCET, etc.,. By participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing your higher studies.
28th August 2017, 10:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for the B.Tech course in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University with 77% of marks in your class 12th examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination with a minimum of 60% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the B.Tech/B.E degree course in Aeronautical Engineering.
Admission is only based on the marks scored in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. So, you must have to qualify in the entrance examination. Otherwise you have to pay a huge donation for admission through Management Quota in different Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?