2nd May 2019, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for PhD(Drawing and Painting)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

13th May 2019, 02:12 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Drawing and Painting) in Banasthali Vidyapith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Banasthali Vidyapith for PhD(Drawing and Painting)? I am interested to do this PhD course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD (Drawing and Painting) in the Banasthali Vidyapith. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) and Interview for the admission to study PhD (Drawing and Painting) in the Banasthali Vidyapith. Candidates are admitted to the PhD (Drawing and Painting) program based on their academic records, Research Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Banasthali Vidyapith. Candidates can contact the Faculty of Fine Arts, Banasthali Vidyapith for more details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?