5th May 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Central University of Haryana for PhD course in Political Science? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Indo American Research Center.

11th May 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Central University of Haryana for PhD course in Political Science? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Indo American Research Center.

Candidates have to appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for the admission to study PhD (Political Science) in Central University of Haryana. Those candidates who have qualified UGC/JRF-JRF / NET / SLET / GATE or Teacher Fellowship holders or candidates who have passed the MPhil program with course work are exempted from appearing in the CUCET. There are totally four PhD (Political Science) seats available in the Central University of Haryana.
26th December 2021, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Central University of Haryana?

where i get previous phd entrance paper of political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?