12th October 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

Hi friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Political Science) from Chaudhary Bansi Lal University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission into this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

15th October 2020, 06:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Pist Graduation with minimum 55% aggregate.

Selection is done on the basis of Institute level entrance test/counselling conducted by University.

For application procedure visit official website.
17th October 2020, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview.

Interested candidate can download the form from university website www.cblu.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab. Take a print out of the application form and fill it with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form at the university office along with all the documents. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Chaudhary Bansi Lal University
Hansi Road,
Bhiwani - 127021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?