12th October 2020, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to join Chaudhary Bansi Lal University to study for a PhD(Political Science) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

15th October 2020, 06:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is as follows.

Entrance exam will be conducted by university for admission procedure.

Those who will clear entrance exam will go through interview.

Applicant must have completed Post Graduation with minimum aggregate of 55% to be eligible for this course.
17th October 2020, 07:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Political Science) in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Political Science at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. The candidates who have already qualified UGC/CSIR-JRF will be exempted from the written test but will have to appear for an interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?