29th January 2019, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Speech Pathology and Audiology) in AIISH-Mysore?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Speech Pathology and Audiology program in AIISH-Mysore. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

5th August 2022, 02:12 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Speech Pathology and Audiology) in AIISH-Mysore?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can do PhD Speech Pathology and Audiology.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.

Duration of PhD Speech Pathology and Audiology is 3 years.
7th August 2022, 12:46 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Speech Pathology and Audiology) in AIISH-Mysore?

The admission procedure to study PhD Speech Pathology and Audiology at AIISH Mysore is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum aggregate 55%marks from a recognized university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC-NET JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?