24th April 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Can we do Master degree after Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) from AIISH College, Mysore?

Can we do Master degree from All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH), Mysore after Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) studying in other college? If so, is there any entrance exam to get seat in Master degree in AIISH?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Master degrees available to study for Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  2. Can I write Doctor before my name after completion of Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology?
  3. Is NEET score required for admission in Bachelor in Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology? Starting salary of BASLP fresher in India?
  5. What is the possibility for setting up a private clinic after completing BASLP? -- [New]
  6. Bachelor of Audio and Speech Language Pathology(BASLP) is a technical course?
  7. Which entrance exam to write for admission in BASLP course in Kerala?
  8. Universities in India offering masters degree in Linguistics and Psychology? I have completed Bachelors in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology
  9. Does the company allow to do M.E in distance while working in LnT infotech?
  10. Can I do PG in Forensic Science and Criminology being an Audiology and Speech Language Pathology graduate?
  11. BASLP graduates can apply for Neuro Audiology Diploma of AIISH? Selection procedure of this course?
  12. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  13. eligibility for iphmr entrance exam? when it is conducted? how to apply ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  15. Can I pursue B.Ed after bachelor degree in speech and hearing?
  16. Which are the new medical courses other than MBBS?
  17. What are the lines after doing medical in 11th and 12th
  18. Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?