23rd August 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Urdu) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying PhD program in the field of Urdu. Can you please help me to know about the procedure of admission immediately? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

2nd September 2019, 04:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Urdu) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Urdu at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is a candidate must have passed a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks or 6 CGPI. Admission selection will be done through PhD Entrance Test (PET).

The candidate can fill the application form online through university website www.msubaroda.ac.in by clicking on Academics tab and select the relevant option. The new page will get open and there you will select the Programs tab and this page will give you the option to fill application form. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?