10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for B.Sc(Home Management) course. Please let me know about the fee structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  2. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  3. Seats availability and course structure of PhD(Textile & Clothing) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  4. How can I apply in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for engineering? Is there any entrance exam for outsiders? Will I get admission on the basis of boards and JEE results at MSU baroda?
  5. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  6. How to do MBA in interior designing in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
  7. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  8. Which are the colleges offering B.A Archeology? I have completed high school and want to study Archeology
  9. List of colleges in Gujarat which offer MBA to a candidate who has secured 510 Composite score in MAT?
  10. Can I do M.Pharm in distance after completing B.Pharm?
  11. List of the colleges accepting 55% to 60% in CAT for SC category?
  12. Is there any institute in Ahmedabad or Vadodara for the entrance of MSc from ISI?
  13. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  14. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  15. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  16. When will the B.Com admission start for MS University Baroda? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths? -- [New]
  18. Sample papers with solutions for Fashion Designing Aptitude Test for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2016, 07:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Sorry, to say that Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda does not offer B.Sc. (Home Management) course. The list of B.Sc. courses offered by MSU, Baroda are mentioned below :-

Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Clothing and Textile, Extension and Communication, Family and Community Resource Management, Food and Nutrition, Human Development and Family Studies, Food and Nutrition, Interior Design
12th October 2016, 09:02 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of B.Sc(Home Management) in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for B.Sc(Home Management) course. Please let me know about the fee structure also.
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is situated in Vadodara district of Gujrat.
It offers total 117 courses through all its colleges. B.sc (Home Management) course is one among them. It's duration is 3 years and total fee is 16,500 /- (For one year).
For further information you can visit to its official website
www.msubaroda.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?