14th June 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Women's Studies) from Jawaharlal Nehru University. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

17th June 2019, 08:37 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The admission of the candidates to study Ph.D in Women's studies is done on the basis of entrance examination.

You would need to attempt the entrance examination conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University and had to attend the councelling.

The allotment of the seat is completely based on the number of vacant seats available at the time of councelling.
17th June 2019, 06:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Women's Studies) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Admission is based on merit which will be decided on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the university. Hence, just apply for admission when there is a notification by JNU for the said course.

You need to have a master degree in the same field or its related field with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university to apply for admission.
18th June 2019, 12:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure to study PhD in Women's Studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through the university website www.jnu.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and separate application forms need to be filled for the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.530 and submit the application form.

==> Admission will be on the basis of written examination and followed by Viva Voce examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?