27th December 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

I want to know what age is the maximum for getting PhD admission in GITAM Bengaluru? Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Computer Science and Engineering course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

28th December 2020, 02:54 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

Age limit to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering ) in GITAM Bengaluru is minimum 23 years but maximum no limit.
28th December 2020, 03:08 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

There is no specified upper age limit to apply for GITAM Bengaluru. The academic qualification varies with the department in which the candidate wishes to obtain the master’s degree.
28th December 2020, 11:01 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Age limit to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru is as follows.

There is no age restriction to apply for PhD admission in GITAM Bangalore.

Applicant must hold M. E/ M. Tech or equivalent degree in the concerned branch and B. E/ B. Tech/ AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent to be eligible to get PhD seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?