27th December 2020, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

Hi, I want to get admission in GITAM Bengaluru for studying PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.

28th December 2020, 03:01 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study PhD( Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru are:
1) Candidate must have M.Tech,M.E, B.E or B.tech or any equivalent degree from recognised university.
2) Candidate must have minimum age of 23 years.

For more information and updates go the link below
https://gug.ac.in/.
28th December 2020, 03:04 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru is given below :

ME/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in the concerned branch and BE/B.Tech/AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent.
28th December 2020, 05:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

----Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru----

The candidates should have done Master's degree ( ME/MTech) in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognised university or Institute with atleast 55% marks for general category students and 50% for SC/ST candidates.

--- For admission to PhD course, the GITAM university conducts PhD entrance test.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE-
http://www.gitam.edu
28th December 2020, 06:54 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru:-

M.E/ M.Tech for equivalent degree in the concerned branch and B.E./B.Tech/ AMIE in any branch of engineering or its equivalent.

Application fee:-

GAT fee - INR 800/-.
28th December 2020, 08:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru:-

The candidate should have passed BE / B Tech / AMIE in any branch of engineering or its equivalent.

Selection procedure:-

For admission to PhD courses, the GITAM School of Technology conducts Ph.D admission test. List of qualifying candidates will be available at the official website of the university.
28th December 2020, 08:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° In order to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru, the applicant should have done ME/MTech in computer science engineering/computer engineering with atleast 55% marks and 50% for reserved category students.

Candidates will have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by GITAM.

Application for admission in GITAM have to be submitted either online or offline depending upon the college.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.gitam.edu.in
28th December 2020, 11:02 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in GITAM Bengaluru is given below.

Applicant must hold M. E/ M. Tech or equivalent degree in the concerned branch and B. E/ B. Tech/ AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent to get admission.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://www.gitam.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?